As Architects and town planners specialized and dedicated for more than 25 years to the concerns of urban mobility in tomorrow’s city. We are constantly updating our know-how in this field, depending on the needs and challenges of each project.
Challenges in urban mobility include:
- To improve the urban frame of more complex and longer voyages,
- Ensuring that the intermodality and accessibility work in a practical way for the local population (operating, correct hierarchy, marking out...),
- Integrating the need for urban quality of life in projects (services, comfort, “slow”...),
- Balancing the need for efficiency and comfort,
- Integrate and improve transport modes and operating forms,
- Developing solutions to complex problems (low cost solutions, phasing, pooling of needs…).