Carolina Molnar Barton
Urban planner and Architect. Project Manager.
Carolina Molnar was born in Caracas, Venezuela. In 2002 she graduated as an Architect at Universidad Central de Venezuela. She settled in Barcelona, where she obtained a Master degree of Architectural Design Computing at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. As her first work experience was to develop the management of regional planning projects, she further studied for a Master degree in Urban Management at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia. In 2006, she obtained a postgraduate degree in Urban Management and Valuation (thesis on town planning and mobility). Carolina has been part of BR&A since 2005 where she has strengthened her great knowledge of urban design certification in Catalonia. She is currently in charge of Quality and Environment for the practice.
Education and training
- Bachelor of Architecture (University of Venezuela, Caracas, 2002).
- Master Degree in Architectural Design Computing (Polytechnic University of Catalonia, Barcelona, Spain, 2003).
- Master Degree in Urban Management (UPC, Barcelona, Spain, 2005).
- Post Graduate Degree (DEA): thesis on town planning and mobility (UPC, Barcelona, 2006). Part of Doctorate course in Urban Management and Valuation.
- Training in Planification and management of local mobility (Col·legi d’Arquitectes de Catalunya, Escola Sert, Barcelona, Spain, 2007).
- Seminar “The new metropolitan streets: town planning with metropolitan streets and central squares” (Consorci Universitat Internacional Menéndez Pelayo de Barcelona (CUIMPB) – Centre Ernest Lluch, Barcelone, Spain, 2010).
- Training in Integrated management system for Quality and Environment (Qualinneo, Barcelona, Spain, 2012).
- Vocational training in French language at Barcelona Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Regular collaboration with Bruno Remoué since September 2005.
- Specialist in urban planning procedures and regulations for Catalonia (Spain).
- Specialist in file presentations including animations.
- In charge of projects postproduction.
- In charge of Quality Management and Environmental system.